redFLAG Analytics and RateFinancials produce hard hitting, actionable reports regarding the health of public companies. In a three-step process, we analyze financial statements filed over the 3 most recent years and 5 most recent quarters:
For each of our findings, we assign a green flag or red flag designation, provide a plain language interpretation and supply supporting evidence - quickly focusing attention on the most vital matters facing each company.
We leverage these findings to generate overall company ratings company ratings and itemized short-term and long-term ratings for each of four categories of business activity:
- Detecting inaccuracies and deceptions in accounting methods.
- Identifying signs of exceptionally good or poor operational performance.
- Comparing the performance of individual companies to that of their peers.
The redFLAG reports are generated in a fully automated process that exploits state-of-the-art business intelligence technologies and techniques. As a result, our reports are:
- cash flow
- assets and liabilities
Reports are available as static PDF documents that can be easily viewed on a computer screen or in printed form.
- Extremely timely. New reports are generated almost as soon as new financial statements are released
- Entirely objective. Each company is evaluated purely on its financial results, with no preconceived assumptions.
- Exceptionally far-reaching. redFLAG Analytics and RateFinancials cover nearly 7,000 publicly traded companies.
Contact Us | Email
Our Firm | Our Philosophy | Who We Are
Our Rating System | Our
Reports | Products & Services
©2010 RateFinancials Inc.
270 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
Phone 212 957 3000